Saturday 6 March 2010

Extolling the virtues of ones husband :-)

I have just written my blog with almost no mention of the most important person in my life, who is wonderful :-)

Douglas wasnt feeling like swimming, and said he was quite happy to stay at home and do housework (and bake choc brownies for my choirs event) whilst Carlo and I went swimming.

I got back to find the kitchen shining.. floor cleaned, dishes done, cooker cleaned.. not to mention a lovely tray of brownies made!

I only had time for a few kisses and a change into my green and purple singing outfit before rushing out, Sat Nav at the ready to the venue.


The Sat Nav proved not to be very helpful, and to cut a long story short, I got very lost on the way to my choirs venue.

In desparation, I called my ever patient husband and told him of my woes. He turned on the computer, found the venue then found where I was, and with much paticence he guided me, road by road to the Hall.

I really could not manage without him!

Douglas, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marcheline said...

Amen to great husbands!!! Mine is a goodie, too. 8-)