Monday 14 December 2009

Blowing my own trumpet (again lol)



I have said in the past that I get quite a few compliments from my customers.


Now, for the first time ever, our "cool wall" has got one of my compliments (known here as commendations) as the star letter of the month!!




I got 3 commendations this month, but 4 if you include one for our waste carriers team.
Im reet proud of meeself, as they would say here in Yorkshire!!
The ones with little red lines round are my commendations for November.

I hope this shows that its not all "play" here, and we do actually work very hard, and our customers appreciate us :-)

2 comments:

TDAIL said...

Well done, the lass!

Marcheline said...

Congrats! Due to holiday madness, I have been woefully lax in reading blogs.... making up for lost time now.