Monday 12 April 2010

A sunny weekend

Over the weekend we had TWO BBQs!!

On Saturday my little brother and his kids came round for for a BBQ. I did overtime in the morning, so Douglas did a wonderful job getting a potato salad and a tomato salad made. They had cocktail sausages and chicken bits marinaded in yoghurt and home made curry/tandoori powder, I had veggie sausages made into kebabs with lovely peppers and mini tomatoes (with the same type of yog curry coating on!

Sadly, I didnt take any photos.. mainly because Martha and Leo were very busy playing "Sims" and other games on my phone lol. Thomas has an Iphone as well now, so they were both very happy playing games!

We went in after lunch, and Thos put his feet up in our armchair, and snoozed, whilst the kids entertained themselves. He dozed for about an hour, which was rather sweet! Douglas did the same, dropping off to sleep like a cat in our lovely warm conservatory!

On Sunday, Douglas and I had our own barby... and I did take a couple of photos... here is one, I will pop more on later!


No comments: