Wednesday 18 June 2008

A lovely chat!

TYDNIL (The Youngest Dreaded Nephew in Law) called me last night after a tired Douglas had crept up to bed.

We had a lovely chat.. all about our house.. the Xbox our cats got us... and his looming holiday down here with his dreaded Aunty and Uncle!! Douglas is proud not only to be Uncle Douglas to him, but also also DOF - Dreaded Odd Father .. similar to being a God Father.. but worse!! Does that make me HDOM? (Honourary Dreaded Odd Mother?)

Also had a lovely chat with TDSIL (The Dreaded Sister in Law) who is coming down with her partner, TYDNIL and slightly older DNIL. Im so pleased DSIL enjoys my blog :-)

Ok I think most of you will have had enough of these initials.. but I think they are really funny. anyone want to make their own up?? All suggestions welcomed.

No comments: