Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snow snow snow snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I went to work it was begining to snow.

Through the day I got really rather worried about getting home, and eventually (long after d's workplace had chucked him and his workmates out) I got chucked out an hour early. I wanted to leave quite a lot earlier, but as the trams were still running I got told to stay a bit longer.

I drove home, no problems until I got onto our home road, which was really very snowy still. I have abandoned the car not too far away and got home to two cats, howling for their tea. Poor babies.. they have to wait until 4pm for dinner :-) Its not as though we dont feed them enough! lol.

Before I settled in, I did a crazy thing. I went out and lay in the snow to make my very first ever snow angel!! Douglas said it looked more like an abomnible snow monster.. I dont care.. it was fun. I mainly made this snow angel for my friend Marchaline who is a blogging buddy! Its her turn now (hope you are reading this, M!)

So, here is proof. The photo is really not very good, but its going up anyway :-)


Ok.. if you look VERY carefully, you might see that this is my head. lol Top left hand corner has a head shaped space..




As a reward for looking at my snowy photo, here is one I took at lunch time, going up to the canteen for a bite to eat :-)



Its lovely looking out at the snow now.. not sure if I will get to work tomororw or not!

2 comments:

Marcheline said...

Yes, I see it! I see it! But did you wave your arms up and down? I can't make out the wings...

I have to make one for you here in our yard....

Wait for it!

Mrshappyanna said...

Hi M, yes I did wave my arms up and down.. I wish Douglas had come out with me to take a photo of "Angel in progress" but he was content to sit inside at the office window and laugh at me ;-)