Monday 17 May 2010

Walkies last Thursday



A while ago I got an exercise machine from a colleague at work - I thought it would be a good idea to do a 20 min session now and again.

I put it up, and tried it out, and realised why it was given away.. its pretty scary!!

I decided that the best thing to do was abandon the idea of the exercise machine, and do some of the real thing... Walking! (yeah yeah.. comments from the family expected on this one lol)

I had an enjoyable 20 min walk round our local block, stopping only to take a few photos en route, which I thought I would share with you. I shall walk that way again :-)

My favourites are the black tulips, and the sausage cat at the end.. a long bodied, and short legged tabby who came to say hi.






















I hope you enjoyed my walk as much as I did. I think the cat was a reward for getting half way :-)

1 comment:

Marcheline said...

Wonderful pics!! Black tulips... how exotic... and that cat has uber cattitude. Thanx for sharing your walk!