Sunday 25 May 2008

Camellia etc

Having had some time off the blog, I thought I would do a quick update for all you avid readers ;-)

W/e of 17th & 18th May, we went down to the local park with my younger brother, wife and their three kids on bikes. It was lovely to see them all having fun, and on the whole being happy. Little one, Carlo, was rather tired because the daylight had woken him up very early. He had a bit of a grump, but then cheered up later. Katy took the kids on to a party when we got back, but Thos stayed behind with my parents estate car (on loan I think). Read on to find why!

Years ago, my parents gave Douglas a beautiful Raspberry Ripple Camellia
it was quite happy in a large pot when we lived in Bristol, but as our present garden gets bathed in morning sunlight, its no longer suitable for the it. Little brother has a much larger garden with spots that are more suitable for our flower, so with much heaving and pushing we managed to get it into his car. My mum is keen to oversee the replanting. I wish our plant a long and happy life!

No comments: