Saturday 20 September 2008

One year old!

Last week saw my first year of working for the environment agency. I took brownies in to celebrate. Out of the 11 of that started training at the same time, only four of us remain! On the whole the retention rate is much better than this, cause it is a nice place to work :-) I hope the four of us can have our "birthday" celebration together, as the two other girls work at our other office, and it would be lovely to catch up.

The week went well until Wednesday evening when I felt a little dodgy. On Thursday morning, my tummy was not a happy one, but I still wanted to go to work... got dressed and went out to wait for my lift.. not feeling on top form, but not at deaths door so I knew I would cope. I got about 3 houses down the road and knew that unless I made a very quick dash to the loo, things would not be good.

I will brush over the nasty details, just suffice to say I felt rotten on Thursday and Friday, feeling better today, Saturday but still not 100%. I will be back at the grind stone again on Monday Im sure.

No comments: