Friday 26 October 2007

The Memory Foam Pillow

A few days ago I got myself a new pillow – for years I have fought with my pillows to get the perfect comfortable nights sleep. Ive tried 2 pillows.. 3.. 2 and a half…. One pillow flat the other folded over. .nothing really worked. I have woken up with sore 12shoulders and a crick inthe neck L for years. (no links to the amount of time I spend on the computer, either.

Lookie here for pillow

Those days have gone! The pillow is a normal shape, (one in the link is like Ds) has a sponge like consistency , but it is slow to spring back to its normal form. It is very comfy and supports my head perfectly.

It cost about £30 but its with my weight in gold – and that’s considerable – and I mean the worth of the gold of course!

PS.

D not much better - went to the hospital again - they have given him yet more BP tablets and a shed full of diruretics to take and want him back in again on Monday. Lets hope for progess over the weekend but its not looking too great for poor old Rabbie :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, poor D - and poor you too. Hope the new water tablets and blood pressure tablets help. {{hugs}}

TDMIL

jaklumen said...

Normal shape?

Bah. That would be called "contour", or at least the one in the link you posted.

I have a memory foam in the traditional shape. Cimmy loves it a bunch and wants to get one of her own (she has a down-filled pillow, currently)

Mrshappyanna said...

Jak the one I posted is the weird shaped pillow. I have a normal looking one like yours, and its still working well.

Nice to see you posting .. thanks.