Sunday 21 October 2007

First Post!

As this is my first post, I better tell you a bit about me!

My name is Anna, my husband of 8 years is Douglas. We live in a pleasant industrial town in the North East of England, and both have office/call centre jobs. Im 39 (gasp 40 so soon...) and Douglas is 43. Our mental ages make about 10 between us, and can vary from time to time ;)

After all these years together, we are still very much in love, and its fun when we second guess what the other one is thinking or wants!

Life is good, but gets stressful now and then.. Douglas has kidney failure and his transplanted kidney is not working as well as it could.. but despite this we remain cheerful and have enjoy life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi welcome to the Blogosphere - look forward o many more posts! E.

Anonymous said...

I've added you to my favourites. S is my signature, though you might know me as E's S.

Anonymous said...

Very much enjoyed your story...
I feel you would be a great book
author...I feel as if I was there
with you....
Hope Douglas feels better soon...
carp...lolol....so funny girl..
Thanks cudos
Look forward to your first published book...after the travel
pamphlets...from you vacations.
Oh yeah...I love my camera...hugs...
Linda.