Monday 3 December 2007

Le Weekend

Nice quiet time... D did loads of housework on Friday, so I took him to see Beowolf on Saturday. It was a bit gorey, but a good story.. now want to read the poem (but not in olde Englishe)

On Sunday we went over to my parents. I plugged in my mums pc, D got the DVD/Video player working - both "fixes" much appreciated :-)

Very glad to say my mum has given into the gentle pressure from me and D, and has ordered broadband to be installed as well as going over to cable phone. Their number shouldnt alter!

I will be going over soon to get her computer set up for that soon.. I dont think she would cope :)

We have the sacred beast from Wednesday, and D goes back to work on thursday!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Good to hear of such good progress. You must be so pleased to have your mum nearby now.

lots of love

tdmil