Friday 30 November 2007

Major Breaking News!!! Headline Stuff!!!!!


At 3.30pm today, 30th November 2007 I became..


A FAIRY ODD MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

(Its like being a God mother, but better lol)

My best friend Loony gave birth to Amy Robyn who weighed in at 9lb 2oz!!

A friend of mine said he wants to name his first female child Polly Esther I told this to Amys dad, Chris, who texted me back saying he now wanted to change his daughters name.

Something tells me Loonie wouldn’t agree to this…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a fairy odd mother!
tdmil

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!

BTW was checking out your Amazon Wish Lists - think they need updating or you risk getting dodgey presents come the Winter Solstice!!

Lots of love from little sis

Ps also glad to hear D getting better and impressed by your parenting skills (re nephew not D!!)