Friday 9 November 2007

Friday morning

I woke at about 4am this morning feeling very miserable and had a chat to two adult Runescape friends - Linda aka Funnyhare, and Darlene aka Mommapeel who were very supportive and made me feel lots better. Went back to bed about 6 and got another hour or so of sleep in, which helped.

Went to see the D on the way to work. Took in two large books (one of them being Hugh Fernly Whittingstalls River Cottage Cook Book) a Caramac, Tablets, I pod and noise removing earphones, a Guardian and an Independent!! Hope this will keep him happy for a few hours :-)

He is bright eyed and bushy bearded, tells me they are starting the plasma exchange today and that he slept fairly well last night. He needs 6 treatments of this plasma exchange, and he’s hoping that if the first one goes well that he can be treated as an outpatient.

More update soon – will probably pop in on my way home from work depending on how drained I feel at that time.

Thanks for all text and blog messages :-) If you want to contact Douglas – send him a text as he has phone and charger with him.

No comments: