Friday 30 November 2007

Nearly the weekend! yay!

Sorry for lack of posts during the week - there really has not been much to report!

I tried to post yesterday but someting went wrong and it wouldnt publish....

So.. quick synopsis of the week!

Monday
D went into hospital for a check up.. after a very long wait as usual, they said his blood results were looking very good, and instead of visiting them on Wed and Friday for more of the same, the vampires would like to see him next Tuesday :-)

He feels so much better now hes home.. his arms have gone down to normal size and his spots have considerably reduced in number!

Wednesday
It rained. D did some shopping and went over to my little brothers house, I got off the tram early and had a very wet walk over to the house too. Very kindly, Thos came out and rescued me from the last 10 mins walk and drove me the last bit back to his.

My black fluffy cardigan/coat was drenched, so whilst it dried out, Thos, his kids, Douglas, my parents and I had tea of cheesy pasta and salad. It was lovely! (Katy is away on a writing course)

Thos went out to his guitar lesson leaving us to sort out the kids. Little one (hes 3) started crying and howling for dad and then mum. My mum went into meltdown, got very stressed and didnt cope with all the tears so I took over :-)

Poor little one was sooo tired.. but he had a pee and allowed me to put on his bed time nappy, before putting him into bed (still floods of tears) I gave him loads of love and cuddles, and asked him if he wanted a story. No!! All he wanted was Daddy. I decided (dunno why) that I would read one of his books next to his bed. Seconds after I had the story book down, little one decided he wanted to read it, tears vanished and he enjoyed the tale of a little boy called Leo who gets jungle wallpaper in his bedroom :-) Peace reigned again! Hoooray for Aunty Anna ! lol

Thursday

D went into town to get the tax disc and go to Waterstones bookshop (what a surprise) and was totally exhasuted by the time he reached the car. I came in to find him fast asleep on our reclining sofa, covered up with a dressing gown. Ahhhh poor thing :-)

Friday

Well it is sunny out this morning.. I was a good girl and got the tram to work (was sorely tempted to get in the car, but that provides nil exercise for the day, and I have a tram pass!!)

D might go swimming today, but I also want him to visit our neighbour, whose husband sadly passed away last week.

I probably have loads of paperwork to do and lots of checking certificates against applications, so I better get ready to start work (Im there already)

More soonish.. but please dont worry if posts are a bit slow in coming.. will keep you informed.

Ohhhhhh also.. my "odd" daughter (not God daughter but similar) is due to be born by C Section today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch this space!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the update I have had a dose of 'man flu' - not a cold, not a flu, but in bed for 36 hours, dosing all the time. Wqkened at 2pm, wringing wet - pyjama TOPS!!!! and downie cover so had a shower. Now dressed.

Milkman came for his money and because I thought it was Margaret I opened the door! Hastily closed it again and put on jumpers. At least I had on my trousers and a long sleeved vest, so it could have been worse!!!!!!

tdmil

Anonymous said...

Great to get your week's update. Anti.