Friday 9 November 2007

nee ha ha

thanks to my sneaky evil plot i havew escaped(briefly)from stalag hospital till to morrow am at least. i get a second session to morrow of the plasma exchange(for those technically minded: it's plasmaphoresis a process similar to dialysis but quicker along with a shot of calcium gluconate. i am also on a high dose of methly prednisolone to ease the inflamation.
i'm a bit of a curio, not only do i have early signs of rejection and a reoccurance of my mebranous nephropathy but also some interstitail nephritis[cause unknown but though to be linked to my ramapril bp tablets] so this lots is being chucked at me to resolove it all and delay heamodyalisis).

Enough of the tehnobabble, i am now at home with a warm wife and a chilling bottle of chardoney(small glass only sadly) listening to the zen channel as i type with some dfficulty as my right hand is still bandaged with a needle(venflon) stuck in it.
Snuggle in our own bed for tonight life is good. thanks for all the support you have given me and anna love and hugs to all concerned.
D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you escaped, even if only briefly. Lots of love and bif hugs. tdmil

Mrshappyanna said...

Hes out!! hes escaped again!

Anonymous said...

I always knew you were a bit of a curio!!!! Seriously - betterness soon. Love, Anti