Wednesday 9 January 2008

Exciting news (if you play Runescape!!)

Woooot! At long last Ive saved up enough, and managed to purchase D dragon Chain Mail top, which gives really good defence bonuses! For those of you who want to know what one looks like.. click HERE !! It cost nearly 12 million gold, and took me ages to save up for :-)

Not sure what the next challenge is going to be.. any ideas? Im sure Jak will poke me and suggest more quests lol (anna runs away and goes noooo!)

Im feeling a bit better, Douglas has been given the OK for another 3 weeks from his consultant, and his cough is clearing at last.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No idea what all that Runescape lark is about - sounds too addictive for me to get too close to finding out more about it!!
Glad you are feeling better. I too am better though smell & taste still coming and going forcing me to eat & drink far too much in the hope that I might actually taste something with the next mouthful/gulp!!
Los of love from little sis x

Mrshappyanna said...

Little Sis.. ask Pengper (the pengin mad one) or Astronellar (who we hope will come down in the summer) and they will explain all! :-)

Yes it is addictive.. beware muh hah ahahahhhaaaa

Pengper said...

i am not mad! but yes I do like Penguins. Runescape, very fun, I agree it is addictive.. beware muh hah ahahahhhaaaa. As has previously been said. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaklumen said...

Im sure Jak will poke me and suggest more quests

Well, okay, but only since you mentioned it...

MORE QUESTS MORE QUESTS MORE QUESTS

Quest haters lose out, as I always say. Buck up, grit your teeth, and use a walkthrough :P