Friday 11 January 2008

Who let the cat out of the bag?

It was Douglas :-(

We went to the car to go to work and found it was frozen over.

I sent Douglas back in to get some warm water for the windscreens and he left the front and lounge doors wide open!!

Billy, being a very curious cat, decided to get some fresh air and escaped!! Oh no!! I followed him found the back and then back round the front, and found him looking scared in a neighbours front garden.

He walked past me and I grabbed him.. then proceeded to try to keep hold of panicking flailing cat and take him back inside!

I managed.. just.. but i have a long scratch on the inside of my left wrist, two on that palm.. two long ones on fingers of my right hand, and a nice one (two inches) on the top slope of my left boob!

Not a good start to the day. I can only hope that Lilly is still in the house, because if she isnt we have very little chance of rescuing her again (pretty sure she is safe but will have to wait till tonight to be sure)

Ive washed them, and have a few plasters on the worst ones!

I think Douglas has learnt his lesson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, poor Billu. I hope Lilly is ok. It is so easy (especially when you are quite new to cat-dom)Love and hugs, tdmil