Friday 18 July 2008

A quiet moment (Friday)

I woke at about 5.30am, went down and fed Billy and Lilly. Billy, bless him, woke me up by walking up my body, as I lay sideways in bed. They were hungry, so obligingly, I got up and fed them, then went back to bed.

Billys way of waking me up is better than other techniques he could use!!! see this incredibly funny clip..

As I write.. Billy is on the desk, lying on his favouite furry cushion cover, and Lilly is winding herself round my ankles, headbutting my hand whenever I hang it down by my side. Bliss :-) I need four hands.. one for each cat and two to type!!!

I woke up again at about 9am worried that I was the last one up. Only D's Sister was up, everyone else was glued to their beds. The last one didnt get up till past 10!!!

We had organised to meet up with Simon - who is D and Sis in laws brother. Si lives in the same City as us, so he and his girlfriend Sarah met up for lunch with us. Lunch was pretty good - it was lovely to see so much of D's side of the family all together!

Sis in Law and partner have now packed their bags and are driving back to Scotland, leaving us with the two boys until Monday! :-)

Douglas has taken the boys swimming - I wimped out, because I wanted to write my blog before youngest nephew (Will call him M) wants help starting one of his own. Hes 11, very sweet but very active - loves computers and Xbox games, and has decided to become a cat.. saying "Meow" more times than some adults patience will tolerate :-) He adores Billy and Lilly.. needless to say they dont adore him !! haha

******** quick pause, because I realised it was nearly tea time for pussy cats, and since its quiet its a good time to feed them *******

This evening we will make Spaghetti Carbonara for the boys and Douglas, I will have veggie lasagne as there is loads left over. Yum. Oh.. i could have veggie curry as there is some of that left over from Wednesday night!! Im spoilt for choice!

Well, now time for a bit of runescape whilst I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That clip was brilliant! I just about wet myself laughing!