Tuesday 1 July 2008

Sad news

I got a text from my mum this morning.. all is said was

"Olly, RIP"

Their dearly beloved 15 year old pussycat had been poorly and lost a lot of weight recently.. he died peacefully in his sleep last night.

He was a lovely ginger puss until recently he was a shiny happy cat who enjoyed making his pets (my parents) give him the best food on offer even from their own plates. He used to have his own stool at the dining table, and extend one careful paw to hook off any goodies placed on the edge of the table, then jump down, eat and return hoping for more. Olly also enjoyed cleaning my parents cereal bowls after breakfast, making sure no trace of milk (or cereal) remained.

I know that my parents and our extended family will miss him, but he wasnt well, and Im glad he had a peaceful end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry - this must be a great miss for your parents - Ollie was certainly part of the family.