Wednesday 20 August 2008

Billy blogs..

Hello humans and cats, I'm Billy and I decided to write a little bit on my pet humans blog! I spend a lot of time sitting sleeping next to her whilst she writes this thing, and being a very clever cat I have decided to sneak on whilst shes not looking!! (I even looked at her password whilst pretending to be nice and friendly)

I have met a nice cat who lives next door to me! One of my humans seems to be feeding it at the moment, so whenever she goes over, I go with her. Lilly is shyer and she follows at a distance, pretending she is not interested.

This next door cat is called Milo by the humans, and lives in a very empty (humans use the word tidy) looking house. Ive been all over it. Milo does not seem to mind this at all, but my human, Anna seems cross when I sneak up stairs and have a nosey!!

Milo is ginger and white, and hes quite a nice old boy.. does not seem to mind if I have a nibble or two of his food now and then!

I hope that soon he will be given his own personal cat door, so I can go and chat to him more often.

Hmm time to lick myself clean again, and go pester male human for a bit more of that lovely chicken that he has locked away in the cold white cupboard.. such a waste when I could be eating it...

good bye!

Billy xxx

2 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

It's nice to go visiting, Billy. We don't do visits because we're indoor cats, but usually the doggies from next door come over and we touch noses through the fly wire security door. Our cat door is locked so we can't go out...our mum says there are too many nasty things like cars that'll hurt us. But she says we'll scare the native wildlife away, too. We don't mind 'cos we have a lovely house to live in.

Nice to see you, Billy.

Purrs

Mitzi & Bella

Mrshappyanna said...

Hi Mitzi, Hi Bella, Sounds as though you are very well looked after.

We love going out, but if you read back a bit, you will see that I (Billy) got my tail badly bitten by a scum bag white and brown fluffy cat a few weeks ago :-( I had to go to the nasty cat hospital and get looked at.. oh the indignity .. the fur is still not fully grown back... but at least it has healed, and does not hurt any more :-)

Keep in touch, oh, and Lilly says Hi too.

Billy xxx