Tuesday 4 November 2008

Im a big girls blouse (its official!!)

I visited my parents early this morning to say a final farewell before their holiday starts this afternoon - all was relaxed and happy until I found a rendition of the Botany Bay song on U tube.. at which point to my shock and horror I burst into tears!!! (I'm putting it down to hormones! lol)

So.. this afternoon they fly out, and I have the key to their house.

Anyone fancy joining me for a wild party? Little brother and I are planning a series of Raves to be held in their house in their absence - just leave a post on the blog, and we will tell you the time and place a few hours before it starts.

Drugs, drink, bad behaviour and fireworks all invited inside ;-)

Ok.. the truth.. I will take good care of their house, and promise (almost) no parties will be held there.

Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

Compost John said...

Yep, I'm up for a rave at the oldies' house!

Shall we redecorate whilst they're away?

I've nicked some aerosol paint and have some 'Banksy' type stencils sorted...

Just give us a ring and let me know when it's on!!!

Older bruv
x