Monday 18 February 2008

Sunday

I decided it was time for Billy to start exploring outside, so I kept both cats hungry, shut Billy in the kitchen, and poor Lilly was left scratching at the door. With encouragement, (yeah ok.. i had some food for him lol) Billy cautiously came to the open doorway looked around and sniffed, but didnt go out. Having had a look, he went back to the other end of the kitchen, so I consider that attempt No. 1! We will try again soon.

Douglas got an early visit from the Vampire, and by 11am was told he was allowed to escape (yay!) Pharmacy took ages with his tablets, as usual, but as soon as they were ready we made a hasty exit and celebrated with going out for lunch.

Our plan was to go to the cinema after lunch, but we didn’t want to wait an hour for the next decent movie to start, so we went home and watched Ratatouille on DVD. Ok.. Douglas watched it and I snuggled up and went to sleep on his shoulder. Oh happy day!

My parents invited us for tea, so I made some mini nut burgers and cooked some spring rolls as a starter. It was quite a full house. My Uncle Bill had come over from Germany to see his son Michael (my cousin), so my younger brother and his family came, so 2+2+2+5 made 11 family for dinner!! A very pleasant evening was had by all.

No comments: