Monday 3 March 2008

Sunday

Went down to John Lewis (for those who don't know its the nicest chain of department stores in the uk) met my mum and purchased a nice simple waistcoat pattern, some green cotton and some shiny dark green lining and backing stuff.. guess who im making a waistcoat for ??

We went back to my mums and spent the rest of the day cutting the peices out, and sewing it up. (Well she did most of it, but I helped, and sorted a few things out on her computer in exchange)

Before we sewed it all together, I summoned Douglas with my magic skill (a spell called mobile phone lol) so he could try the waistcoat on for size, and take me home.

It will fit beautifully! Now Im carefully sewing the patchwork on to the front, then I can join the sides.

Photo when its done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What quick work. Well done A and her mum.
Love to all, Anti