Thursday 20 March 2008

Work, and Birthday, Phase 1!

Normal day at work.. phones.. application forms.. more phones.. but I took some rather nice home made Sushi and some shop made buns etc as a birthday celebration for them.

About 4 people said how lovely the Sushi was, and was it really home made?? I felt very proud of having such a wonderful cook-husband :-) I have been asked to provide a recipe for the internal newspaper!

Later in the day, my team surrounded me with a sotto - voche (sp?) rendition of Happy Birthday, and gave me a lovely card, a funny mug and £20 WHS voucher.. yay hay! books!! It was very nice of them all, and I was very grateful.

I did more applications etc and called a few customers who need to pay some money, and rushed (as traffic allowed) home, picking up a very tired and sore footed Douglas on route.

**********
later..

Went bowling with my team (from work) !! I've not been for years, and was amazed to see the pins and the bowls were all luminous under ultra violet light! Sadly, despite my best efforts, I came last.. but it didnt really matter - I and my team had fun :-)

Its very windy tonight.. lets hope the weekend isnt too cold and 'orrible!

1 comment:

Pengper said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!