Wednesday 16 April 2008

Blowing my own trumpet by posting this..

Well you know I work in a contact centre.. this lady from the police called wanting a contact in her local area. I was my normal cheerful helpful self.. and she was dead impressed and wanted my team leaders email address so she could write a thank you.. this is it..

****

Karren
I would like to bring to your attention the excellent customer service that I received from Anna G. this morning.

I rang seeking the details of the Chief Executive for your agency relevant to Nottinghamshire. Anna was most helpful and promptly put me through to a regional representative from whom I was able to get the details.

I was particularly impressed with Anna's communication style. Upon answering the call she stated who she was, who she worked for and asked if she could help. She found regional contact details from your database and talked me through the process she was undertaking to obtain those details. She then spoke to a regional representative and then put me through to that named contact.

She was polite, courteous and kept me updated throughout.
The transaction took no more than 4 or 5 minutes, but at the end of it I felt valued. It has made my morning to speak to such a helpful and professional individual.
Thank you.
Jenny


***
Well isnt that just lovely!? You can understand if I said I smiled for the rest of the day.

I emailed this to my mum, who said if you are that good they should double your pay!! My team leader - Karren said if she could, she would :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is just so good. Well done Anna,I bet you are always like that, but people rarely give praise, especially in writing.

Mrshappyanna said...

Thank you.. who ever you are :-) I do love my job.. and it shows when I talk to customers.. I was/am very happy :-)

Anna

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely thankyou from your customer. I hope your employers take it into account at your next appraisal. Love, Anti.

Pengper said...

very well done. a great proffetional like yourself should get one of those wee Diamond-shaped foamy-plastic things to stick in the back of your car saying 'worlds best contact center person'.

Mrshappyanna said...

ahh ty Mr pengper! I will see if I can get one.. you will see it in July if I do lol xoxoxo