Saturday 6 June 2009

Not cooking

Yesterday after work I decided I better go do something nice for an hour or so..

Firstly I basted myself nicely in chlorinated water for about 25 mins..

Then I steamed myself gently for about 20 mins..

After that I cooked myself in a very large oven at moderate temperature, and to finish with.. I dipped myself back into the water for one last time before going home, having tea and falling asleep on Douglas as we watched TV :-)

A very nice evening, particularly as Douglas is feeling much much better than of late.

3 comments:

Marcheline said...

It's been AGES since I've been swimming, or worked out in a gym... I'm hoping that soon I can afford to sign Bear and I up again at the local gym. We need to get moving!

Compost John said...

sounds lovely... I could do with a swim and sauna!

Mrshappyanna said...

Douglas (aka Mr Happy) and I both belong to the gym so we can go whenever we like.

My heel is very sore at the moment, so gym is too painful, but I'm trying to swim twice a week.

Will try and drag Douglas out this evening :-)