Tuesday 30 June 2009

Our lovely garden

I picked what will probably be the last of the rhubarb yesterday, and before I went to bed, trundled over to give half of it to my parents, who were very appreicative!

Here is a photo of my garden.. its looking beautiful!



And here is a poppy from a little earlier in the season.

The photos below are from our front garden. As you can see, at present it is overrun with evening primrose plants! They are just coming into flower. It will look simply amazing when they do all flower, but I fear that unless I remove about 90% of the plants before the seed drops, they will smother everything else in the garden! (not that they are not doing this already lol) Maybe these are the new Triffid for 2009?


I will take another photo when all the flowers come out :-)

Anyone want a triffid? I have plenty of them...

No comments: